1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我们希望在平等互利和互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望直接与你们建立业务关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互利的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
我希望我们之间的友好业务关系能进一步发展。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们希望继续与你们保持大量的业务联系。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到您的报价。
7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能从这次降价中看出我们真的尽力了。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽快与你方洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们希望与你方达成皮鞋贸易。
10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们期待早日收到您的回复,并相信通过双方的合作,我们可以很快达成这笔交易。
11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,等待你的好消息。
12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
我希望我们能继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望这笔交易能让我们双方都满意。
15. We hope that this market trend will continue.
我们希望这一市场趋势将继续发展。