以服务于中国广大创业者为己任,立志于做最好的创业网站。

标签云创业博客联系我们

导航菜单

创业者会议用英语怎么说 创业者英语

前面写着这样的话:

作为一个普通的中国公民,

我深爱我的祖国。

所以当我看到它的时候

日益严重的疫情使得

我们的国家和亿万同胞遭受了巨大的苦难

让我感到心碎

我希望我能尽力而为

做出一点贡献

但我不知道从何说起

我想也许语言

它可以重新点燃我们的希望和信心

它能给我们继续战斗的勇气

所以我写了这篇英语演讲

制作了这个视频

为什么要用英文写?

因为我希望不仅我的同胞能看到

它也能让其他国家关心我们,帮助我们,

甚至那些目前敌视中国的人也看到了这一点

我们有必胜的精神、历史和决心!

如果这个视频能带给你

哪怕是一点点感动和鼓励

我认为这就足够了

我也希望你能拍下这个视频

传播给更多的人

让我们携起手来,共同战斗

让我们无风不起浪地赢得这场战争!

就像前几天王毅外长一样,

在慕尼黑安全会议上说:

黎明即将来临;

黎明就在前方。

黎明即将来临

我们看到光透进来。

中英文发言稿全文:

《我们都是战士We Are All Fighters

这是一场战争,

这是一场战争

我们都是战士。

我们都是士兵!

敬战士们

向所有的战士致敬!

我们现在正面临一个黑暗时期。

我们正面临一个黑暗的时刻

"font-size:15px;">Some of us are stuck at home


我们中有些人不得不禁足在家


Some are stuck far away from home


有些人不得不滞留他乡


Some of us have lost their jobs,


我们中有人失去了工作


Some have to shut down their businesses


有人关停了赖以为生的生意


Some of us are cutting down the expenses


我们中有人不得不缩减开支


Some can’t even pay their rent and bills


有人甚至支付不起房租和账单


Some can’t go back to school


我们中有人无法回到学校


Some can’t get back to their jobs


有人无法回到工作岗位


And some of us are still working day and night,


我们中有人必须日夜坚守


no matter how exhausted they are


无论多么疲惫


Or how dangerous it is.


抑或多么危险


Some of us have become infected.


我们中有人被感染


They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,


他们不得不离开家人和所爱之人


and have to be alone in the wards,


独自在病房面对恐惧


Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected


甚至更遭的是,被感染的是他们的孩子、父母或者爱人


and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye


他们甚至来不及当面道别


The virus is rampaging


病毒在大行肆虐


The numbers are increasing


感染人数在不断增加


The rumors are spreading


谣言四起


The fear is growing


恐惧弥漫


It seems that all of a sudden


似乎整个国家都在一瞬间


the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.


失去了往日的活力和繁华


You are not the only one who is worrying,


你不是一个人在担忧


you are not the only one who is fearing,


你不是一个人在恐惧


You are not the only one who is struggling


你不是一个人在苦苦支撑


We are all facing a dark time right now,


我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻


Our country is facing a dark time right now.


我们整个国家都在面临一个黑暗时刻


This is a war!


这是一场战争!


It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke


这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的战争


But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and discriminations.


但这是一场与病毒、怀疑、恐惧、谣言和歧视的战争


But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!


但我们都是战士!我亲爱的同胞们,


Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight


不仅仅只是医生、护士、警察和科学家在战斗


All of us should be the fighters in this war


我们都应该成为这场战争中的战士


We shall fight against fear


我们应该和恐惧斗争


We shall fight against uncertainty


我们应该和未知斗争


We shall fight against doubts


我们应该和怀疑斗争


We shall fight against selfishness


我们应该和自私斗争


We shall fight against rumors


我们应该和谣言斗争


We shall fight against discriminations


我们应该和歧视斗争


This is going to be a fierce and cruel war


这将会是一场激烈的严酷的战争


But don’t be afraid,


但是不用害怕


We’re going to win this war together in the end!


我们终将取得这场战争的胜利


Our people may get sick,


我们的人民可能生病


our city may get sick,


我们的城市可能生病


but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick


但我们作为一个勇敢的民族,绝不会被病魔打倒


Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.


因为我们拥有必胜的历史、精神和决心!


We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.


我们在地球上已经延续了5000年


We’ve witnessed much darker moments


我们见证过更加黑暗的时刻


We’ve been though much crueler trials


我们经历过更加残酷的考验


No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters


无论是战争、侵略、饥饿、贫穷还是自然灾害


We’ve always survived and


我们总是幸存下来


We’ve always stood back up on our feet


我们总是能重新站立起来


We’ve always won in the end.


我们总是赢的最后的胜利


And we will definitely win this time.


所以这一次我们也将取得最终的胜利


We don’t know how long this will take,


我们不知道这场战争将持续多久


Or what cost we have to pay


又或者我们将付出什么代价


But there’s one thing we are 100% sure


但有一件事我们100%的确定


That is: we are going to win this war in the end!


那就是我们终将赢得这场战争的胜利


Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.


因为在我们过去5000年的历史中,我们就是这样做的


And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever


而正因如此成就了我们这个世上最伟大的民族


It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.


只有经历黑暗时刻才能区分伟大和平庸


In each dark time,


在每一个黑暗时刻


We’ve always fought together


我们总是共同抗争


No matter how strong our enemy was


无论我们的敌人有多么强大


Or how impossible it seemed to win


又或者我们赢的概率微乎其微


We just kept fighting


我们都会坚持战斗


Because we are all fighters!


因为我们都是战士!


When all of this is over,


当所有这一切结束后,


we’ll have another great and heroic story


我们又有了一个伟大的英雄的故事


to tell our children, our grandchildren


可以讲给我们的子孙听


and they will tell the next generations.


而他们也将把这个故事告诉给他们的下一代


That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,


我们会将传递这份伟大的精神代代相传


and keep it alive forever!


永存不朽!


作者:刘洁,研究生毕业于中国人民大学,曾在欧盟总部中欧青年交流大会,多哈论坛,全球青年领袖峰会等国际会议担任演讲嘉宾。女性创业者,创立国内最具影响力的青年国际交流社群Hi-World.与联合国,全球青年领袖大会,维也纳大学等世界知名,国际组织,大学,NGO等合作,帮助超过3000中国青年赴海外交流。曾获得联合国青年机构表彰。拥有自己的自媒体账号“洁出表达力”,专注分享表达和演讲技巧。


(来源:“洁出表达力”微信公众号 编辑:yaning)


来源:“洁出表达力”微信公众号